Right now, many business owners are wondering what they can do to keep their company afloat during COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Brick-and-mortar shops in much of the country have been ordered to temporarily close, offices have been emptied, and bars and restaurants have been forced to overhaul their business models entirely. It’s a difficult time for entrepreneurs and company owners to be sure.
Fortunately, there are ways to make the most of this tough time. The challenges along the business ownership road present opportunities to adjust, adapt, and think outside of the box. By thinking creatively, you’ll be able to figure out how to turn this time into a period of positive change. Here are a few ideas that we hope will inspire you and your business to overcome the challenges of COVID-19.
Dial In Your Brand
- Take this time to review your marketing strategy and branding.
- Look to hire social media specialists to make sure you’re optimizing your online voice.
- Develop a campaign for your relaunch to let customers know when you’re back in business
- Drive traffic to your business by revamping your website.
Connect With Company Employees
- Help your employees learn effective work-from-home habits.
- Seek out ways to collaborate without meeting in person.
- Make sure you’re providing opportunities for your team to virtually socialize.
- Rehaul your budget and get a firm understanding of your financial situation.
- Look into small-business relief funding and see if you qualify.
- Don’t forget to check into other loan and grant options which may help get you through.
Running a business always calls for clear thinking, good judgement, and a touch of imagination. It’s more important than ever to lean on the very skills that drove you to entrepreneurship. Overcoming the difficulties brought on by COVID-19 gives you and your venture an opportunity to shine.
Blog written by: Elena Stewart